Teen Dies From Something We All Drink Every Day!

posted by JT Bosch - 

This is such a sad story. A high school student died last month after drinking too much caffeine. He had no history of heart conditions in his family but after a combination of several drinks containing high caffeine he collapsed in class. This is a big wake up call for parents. I know that some states have limited the type of energy drinks kids under 18 can consume, but 2 of these (a latte and Diet Mountain Dew) were pretty common and available anywhere. What do you think? Should there be an age limit on certain energy drinks just like we have with alcohol? 

South Carolina Caffeine Death | ABC News May 16, 2017

CAFFEINE OVERDOSE: A South Carolina teen dies after consuming a series of caffeinated beverages.

Posted by World News Now on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
JT Bosch

JT Bosch

Want to know more about JT Bosch? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 98.7 WMZQ! Read more

title

Content Goes Here