It was another great night for Country Music last night at the CMT Music Awards. The performances were all fantastic and Kane Brown and Kelsea Ballerini did a great job of co-hosting. Kelsea won her first ever CMT Award and Kane was the only artist that won multiple awards. But the big award- the Video of the Year Award- went to Carrie Underwood and John Legend for their video to "Hallelujah." This was John Legend's first CMT Award, and it was Carrie's 23rd, which extended her lead as the artist who has won the most CMT Awards.
Here is a compilation video of all of the winners accepting their awards.
And here is a list of winners:
- Video Of The Year: CARRIE UNDERWOOD with JOHN LEGEND - “Hallelujah”
- Female Video Of The Year: GABBY BARRETT - “The Good Ones”
- Male Video Of The Year: KANE BROWN - “Worship You”
- Duo/Group Video Of The Year: LITTLE BIG TOWN - “Wine, Beer, Whiskey”
- Breakthrough Video Of The Year: DYLAN SCOTT - “Nobody”
- Collaborative Video Of The Year: CHRIS YOUNG and KANE BROWN - “Famous Friends”
- CMT Performance Of The Year: From the “2020 CMT Music Awards” - KELSEA BALLERINI and HALSEY, “The Other Girl”
- CMT Social Video Of The Year/Best Family Feature: TAYLOR SWIFT - "The Best Day (TAYLOR's Version)"
- CMT Equal Play Award: LINDA MARTELL