96.9 The Kat St. Jude Radiothon 2021
December 9th & 10th
6 am-7 pm
Text 'HOPE' to 626262
or Donate Online
Every Partner in Hope will also receive a #LoveMusicStopCancer shirt, so you can tell the world you are helping battle childhood cancer.
- One Partner in Hope provides a St. Jude family a meal card for a week
- Two Partners in Hope provides one platelet transfusion for a patient
- Three Partners in Hope provides five days of oxygen for a patient
- Six Partners in Hope provides a day of chemotherapy for a patient
- Fourteen Partners in Hope helps St. Jude host the Annual Team Prom
Why Support St. Jude?
Families NEVER receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Treatments invited at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened 50 years ago.
St. Jude freely shares discoveries, so every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists can use that knowledge to save thousands more children around the world.
St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else.