CHARLOTTE, N.C. — CVS Health is opening 55 new COVID-19 testing sites across North Carolina Friday.
The sites are part of CVS' commitment to open 1,000 testing locations by the end of May.
Those who want to be tested must register online at CVS.com to schedule an appointment.
What to expect
When you arrive for your appointment, you will stay in your car and self-swab at a drive-thru window under the supervision of a CVS pharmacy employee.
Tests will be sent to a third-party independent lab, and the results will be available in about three days.
Some of the locations around Charlotte include:
- CVS Pharmacy, 9628 Rea Road, Charlotte, NC 28277
- CVS Pharmacy, 115 West Arrowood Road, Charlotte, NC 28217
- CVS Pharmacy, 10730 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28262
- CVS Pharmacy, 9915 Park Cedar Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210
- CVS Pharmacy, 9805 Rocky River Road, Charlotte, NC 28215
- CVS Pharmacy, 11430 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28262
- CVS Pharmacy, 8420 Steele Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28273
- CVS Pharmacy, 4098 Houston Field Court, Charlotte, NC 28277
See the full list of stores and get more info at WCNC.com.