- We’re watching as a coastal storm moves closer to the Charlotte region Tuesday morning which will bring showers, and in a few neighborhoods, even some snow
- The worst-case scenario for Charlotte would be just a coating on the grass -- mainly in the southeastern corner of our area
- This “event” will wind down quickly by midday and the sun should even show up later in the afternoon
- Any snow that does fall will melt away quickly, and we’ll see highs in the mid-50s Tuesday afternoon
- Dry weather remains in place overnight through Thursday before rain returns on Friday
- Temps will warm up into the 70s for the rest of the week
Visit WSOCTV.com for the latest weather updates.