McDonald's is rolling out a new menu item again in 2017. After just announcing a Grand Mac and Big Mac Jr. in January, they're introducing a spin-off of a fan favorite: a chocolate Shamrock Shake.
The St. Patrick's Day-themed shake is a favorite every year so McDonald's wants to capitalize on the success with four more additions to the Shamrock menu.
This year, you can enjoy a:
- Classic Shamrock Shake - vanilla soft serve, mint syrup, whipped cream
- Chocolate Shamrock Shake - half chocolate shake on bottom, half shamrock shake on top
- Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappé - mocha frappé with whipped topping, green granulated sugar and chocolate syrup drizzle
- Shamrock Hot Chocolate - McDonald's original hot chocolate with mint syrup added
- Shamrock Mocha - Like the McDonald's Shamrock Hot Chocolate with a shot of espresso
The Shamrock Shake is ready for an early February roll out. Get excited!