OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT-MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. TO ENTER WITHOUT SENDING A TEXT MESSAGE, SEE SECTION 2 BELOW.
Sweepstakes Name: Hank Williams Jr Winning Weekend (the “Sweepstakes”)
Station: WKKT (the “Station”)
Station Address: 801 Wood Ridge Center Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217
This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours, send your request by mail to iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. to email@example.com or visit the website 969thekat.iheart.com.
List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc., Hank Williams Jr Winning Weekend Sweepstakes, 801 Wood Ridge Center Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal U.S. residents of the state of North Carolina or South Carolina residing within the following counties: Alexander, NC; Anson, NC; Ashe, NC; Avery, NC; Burke, NC; Cabarrus, NC; Caldwell, NC; Catawba, NC; Cleveland, NC; Gaston, NC; Iredell, NC; Lincoln, NC; Mecklenburg, NC; Richmond, NC; Rowan, NC; Stanly, NC; Union, NC; Watauga, NC; Chester, SC; Chesterfield, SC; Lancaster, SC; York, SC; and (ii) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law and regulations.
Void outside the states of North Carolina and South Carolina (counties listed above) and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 23, 2019 (“Entry Period").
• Friday, June 21, 2019, listen between 12:00 AM and 11:59:59 PM ET / 1 Playtime
• Saturday, June 22, 2019, listen between 12:00 AM and 11:59:59 PM ET / 1 Playtime
• Sunday, June 23, 2019, listen between 12:00 AM and 11:59:59 PM ET / 1 Playtime
The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/HOW TO ENTER.
How to Play: Throughout the Entry Period each designated day a “sounder” or cue to play will be aired at various times along with a message instructing listeners to text the keyword within a specific period of time (playtime) to enter for a chance to become a winner. Listen to the participating station(s) for details on specific times to play. There will be a total of one (1) randomly scheduled playtime each day during the Entry Period.
1) Text: Throughout the Entry Period, you may text the keyword “Picture” to 96893 to enter for a chance to become a winner. You will receive at least one (1) autodialed text message in response to your entry, Standard text messaging and data rates may apply; contact your carrier for rates applicable to your plan. For HELP, text “HELP” to 96893. To STOP, text “STOP” to 96893 to cancel. Individuals who enter by textmessaging will be charged according to their carriers’ standard messaging and data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Check your owners' manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.