Watch at your own risk. This makes me want to burn MY house down. And we don't even have snakes! Or do we? Ahhhh!
A doorbell camera caught the moment that a snake dropped off of the light on the front porch and bit a man on the face as he entered a friends home. The snake was wrapped around the porch light. When Jeff Haywood got bit you can hear him yelling to his friend "take me to the hospital!" Luckily the snake wasn't poisonous and Haywood got away without so much as a stitch! A whole lotta NOPE going on here.